k-dreamvision Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") strictly complies with established guidelines such as "Personal Information Protection ACT", "The Protection of Communication Secrets Act", "Telecommunication Business Act" and the "Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection Act".
The company explains how user-provided personal details are handled on what purpose and method, and actions taken for privacy protection, below.
1. Purpose of use
The company collects personal details for the following reasons:
- Fulfillment of contract, payment settlement by providing contents, purchase and payment, authentication, delivery of goods or billing, etc.
- Authentication for membership service, personal identification, prevention of illegal use by unauthorized user, intention to join, age verification, complaint handling, announcement, etc.
- Acquisition of new services, development and specialization of products, commercial message notices, promotion of their products and services in other business units, customized services with demographic characteristics, frequency of access or statistics on service use.
- Limited numbers allowed for registration, illegal access blocked by IP analysis, GPS-based service, record-keeping for adjustment, and calculation of other statistical data for members.
2. Required details
- Must submit: Name, gender, DOB, ID, password, email address, mobile phone number, details of legal representative if under 14, payment information, IP address, access log and history of service use.
- Optional: GPS information, contact number, photo, etc.
- Methods of collection: Web site registration, e-mail, fax, call or other forms, etc.
- The method of collecting personal details by the company can be rejected; This can lead to registration denial and restriction of membership service use.
3. Process and hold length
- Categories to hold: Same as processed.
- Length of holding: Until membership is available.
In case the personal details required to be held in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations after the membership withdrawal, the company maintains for a certain period of time below.
- Record of indication and advertisement: six months (Consumer Protection Act on Electronic Commerce, etc.).
- Record of contract or withdrawal of subscription: 5 years (Consumer Protection Act for Electronic Commerce, etc.).
- Record of payment and supply of goods: five years (Consumer Protection Act for Electronic Commerce, etc.).
- Record of dissatisfaction or consumer dispute: three years (Consumer Protection Act on Electronic Commerce, etc.).
- Records on the collection, processing and use of credit information: three years (Act on the Use and Protection of Credit Information).
- Confirmation of communications under the Communications Confidentiality Protection Act: 3 months.
4. Personal details are delivered to third parties
In principle, the information won't be transmitted to any party from outside, except as follows:
- If consented in advance.
- When requested by the official authorities, procedures and methods of investigation are followed.
5. Entrustment of personal information processing
① The company entrusts the following personal information processing tasks for smooth personal information processing.
Consignee (trustee): Eximbay
Contents of consigned work: purchase and payment
Consignment period: membership withdrawal
② When the company concludes a consignment contract, in accordance with Article 26 of the 「Personal Information Protection Act」, matters concerning responsibilities such as prohibition of processing of personal information other than the purpose of performing entrusted tasks, technical and administrative protection measures, restrictions on re-entrustment, management and supervision of the trustee, and compensation for damages is specified in documents such as contracts, and supervises whether the trustee handles personal information safely.
③ If the contents of the consignment work or the consignee is changed, we will disclose it through this personal information processing policy without delay.
6. Rights of users and their legal representatives and their exercise
The user has the right to view or amend his/her own information at any time and is able to request termination by writing a letter, phone call or email. If a request for error-fixing in personal information is made, the company will not use or provide until the correction is completed. The company may limit its correction if misuse is expected.
7. Destruction of personal details
If the holding period expires, the company will destroy any unnecessary ones such as the process of personal information, service shutdown and termination of business within five days. If required by the relevant laws and regulations, the information will be stored for a certain period of time and deleted immediately thereafter.
8. Installation and operation of an automatic collection device for personal details and its refusal
- Purpose of using cookies: To provide customized service and marketing via access frequency, visit time analysis, understanding user preference and tracing interest, participation in various events and number of visits. The installation takes place at his/her own discretion. By setting the options from the web browser, all cookies can be allowed and checked when saved or denied.
- Set to deny cookie:Cookie can be denied by selecting the option from the web browser to accept all, check at the time of saving or deny all.
* If you deny installing cookies, the service you provide can experience difficulties.
9. Privacy Protection Officer
For privacy protection and complaint processing of personal details, the Company appoints the following persons responsible for privacy protection.
- Privacy Protection Officer: Chang, Young Sun (email@example.com)
The user may report complaints to the officer or his department regarding privacy protection when using the company's service. A prompt and satisfactory reply will be given in return.
10. Privacy handling office
For any violation of privacy protection or to report, contact the following offices.
- Personal Dispute Mediation Committee (www.1336.or.kr,phone 1336)
- Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr,phone + 822-580-0533~4)
- Advanced Crime Investigation Center (i-minwon.spo.go.kr, phone + 822-3480 ~ 2582)
- National Police Agency Cyber Terror Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr,phone + 822-392-0330)
- Personal Information Processing Policy announcement date: September 01, 2017
- Personal information processing policy enforcement date: September 01, 2017
If you have any questions about the above, please feel free to contact us. We always do our best to make you learn Korean with pleasure.
Article 1. Purpose
k-dreamvision (k-dreamvision co.. hereafter referred to as "the Company") shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions on Mobile Applications and All Web-Provided Services (hereafter referred to as "Services") and shall disclose its use and determine other basic procedures.
Article 2. Definitions
The terms of service, student and teacher used in the Terms and Conditions are defined as follows.
1)“the Site” : the Internet Site offered under the domain http://kdreamjam.com and all subdomains thereof.
2) "Service" means all services provided by the company's mobile applications and website.
3) "Student" means a person trained by a teacher. In order to use the service and mobile applications operated by the company, the student must register an ID and password. Students enter into a contract with the company to use the service. The service is provided according to the terms of conditions.
4) "Teacher" means a freelancer who provides his/her ID and password to use the service provided by the company's website to deliver a Korean language lesson. Teachers enter into a contract with the company to use the service, which is provided under the terms of conditions.
Article 3. Application of terms and conditions.
Article 4. Service contents
The company provides its own teacher and student service, made by itself or others. Due to the circumstances, the schedule and method of service delivery may be subject to change or delay.
Article 5. Establishment of use agreements.
Article 6. Application for use and acceptance.
Article 7. Suspension of service
The company may restrict or suspend all or part of the service provision in any of the following cases:
Article 8. Provide details
The company may deliver its product, service use, daily notice and other various information to the teacher and student by email, post or other means. It can be unsubscribed if not desired.
Article 9. Rights of students
Article 10. Student duty
Article 11. Rights of teachers
Article 12. Duty of teacher
Article 13. Rights of corporations
Article 14. Duty of the company
Article 15. Tuition and other conditions.
Article 16. Brokerage fee
Article 17. Refund of charges
|Reason for return||When the reason for return occurs||return amount|
|In case of Article 7, Paragraph 5, Item 1||the full amount overpaid|
|If it falls under the provisions of Article 7, Paragraph 5, 2 to 4||Until the day before the class start date||Full tuition|
|Before 1/6 of the total class time has elapsed||Amount equivalent to 5/6 of the tuition fee|
|During the period from 1/6 to less than 1/3 of the total class time||Amount equivalent to two-thirds of tuition|
|During the period from 1/3 to less than 1/2 of the total class time||Amount equivalent to 1/2 of the tuition fee|
|More than 1/2 of the total class time passed||do not return|
4. Details of refunds of the remaining tuition in the ongoing package class shall follow the guidelines set out in FAQ.
Article 18. Disclaimer
Article 19. Inter-teacher and student exchanges
Article 20. Posts
Article 21. Links
The company may provide its teacher and student links to other companies' websites or materials. The company has no control over such sites and materials; therefore, there's no liability for any warranties of contents, commercials, products and materials.
Article 22. Privacy protection
Article 23. Effect and modification of terms and conditions.
Article 24. Miscellaneous
Any matter not specified in the terms and conditions shall be dealt with withinthe answers in the FAQ are followed andthe scope of social norms. The relevant laws shall take precedence over Terms and Conditions if they contradict each other.
Article 25. Competent courts and others.
본 웹사이트에 게시된 이메일 주소가 전자우편 수집 프로그램이나 그 밖의 기술적 장치를 이용하여 무단으로 수집되는 것을 거부하며, 이를 위반시 정보통신망법에 의해 형사처벌됨을 유념하시기 바랍니다.
누구든지 전자우편주소의 수집을 거부하는 의사가 명시된 인터넷 홈페이지에서 자동으로 전자우편주소를 수집하는 프로그램 그 밖의 기술적 장치를 이용하여 전자우편주소를 수집하여서는 아니된다.
누구든지 제1항의 규정을 위반하여 수집된 전자우편주소를 판매·유통하여서는 아니된다.
누구든지 제1항 및 제2항의 규정에 의하여 수집·판매 및 유통이 금지된 전자우편주소임을 알고 이를 정보전송에 이용하여서는 아니된다.